About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

New work

Firstly I have to apologise for the poor quality of these images,

I've taken the pictures using a digital camera, but ideally I'm waiting to scan them in. I don't have a high quality scanner at home, but soon I hope to use a good scanner to scan all my recent work with.

Here are a few examples of the characters I've been painting recently, I've been trying to develop my Illustrative style, and keep exploring new ways of working and depicting characters.


I used the same pose, here for both character's, but changed the face.
 






I haven't kept the blog very updated, and have gotten side tracked from my Illustration work, due to commitments at work and home.

I've purchased a domain name, and hope to be setting up a professional looking website soon, and get all my work up to date and scanned in on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment