About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

My Etsy Shop is up and running...

well...

I've finally gotten around to creating an Etsy Shop to sell prints of my Illustrations and paintings.

I've been selling my prints locally, and at various events. However its about time I set up an online platform to sell my work.

you can find my online shop here : www.etsy.com/shop/SDGIllustration



and you can also find a linked tab to the shop underneath the banner of this blog. I haven't uploaded all of the prints available yet, I have uploaded ones that I currently have available for sale, having sold the others I had had printed.

so hopefully we'll see what happens!

I'm also setting up a Facebook page, it seems a little crazy that I hadn't done it sooner, but I thought I should add it to the list of online platforms I am available on. So that's underway too!



No comments:

Post a Comment