About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Commissions!

I've been working on few commissions for people lately, the other week, I produced a series of place settings. The settings where done using a dip pen and ink, and where to accompany wedding cakes at a wedding fayre, It's not something Ive done before, but I was pleased with the end result, and so was my client. She wanted something unique and different, with a hand made feel. The cake's looked amazing, shes very talented and I'm glad she was pleased with them, smiles all round!

Before: My Messy Desk in my Studio


 
The Stand!
 
If your interested in any Cakes, you can find more information here http://www.littlecakeempire.co.uk/

The webpage is currently being re-designed but will  be up and running soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment