About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Feature on Creative Boom :)

The Online Magazine and community of Creative boom, have recently featured my artwork under thier 'Inspiration' section under Illustration.

you can find my work, and the site here http://creativeboom.co.uk/inspiration/sarah-galley/

 


The site is a brilliant resource for creatives, and has job features, interviews and exhibtion updates.



Its great news! and is another thing keeping me motivated and wanting to produce more work.

The only thing thats frustrating me is its all old work, and I'm itching so much to get some new designs and Illustrations done. But after the communte through London each day, I'm exhausted. I shouldnt make excuses though, Ive been doodling on my dinner hour, so I'm hoping new and fresh work will be on its way.

I definately think that the time I'm spending in London is fuelling my desire to want to push forward even more with my Illustrations. Its helping me to focus on the areas I want to improve and making me evauate where I want to go with my artwork, which is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment