About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Thursday, 5 July 2012

Unleashed: The Best in the North 2012



Two Of my Illustrations are going to be exhibited and up for sale in Manchester...

These being 'Captain Cats Drean' and 'The Round Queen'

If your in Manchester or near abouts from now  to  the 31st August, there are some wonderful Illustrations being exhibited at

Mr Thomas’s Chop House, 52 Cross Street, Manchester M2 7AR

The Exhibition is titled 'Unleashed: The Best in the North' and the walls of the chop house will be the hanging place of many artworks from Illustration Undergraduates from Northern art schools.


 The proceeds from the sale of artwork are divided between students and a Charity. This being the North West Air Ambulance. The event raised £14,000 for the charity last year.

On the 14th July prizes will be awarded and there will be a Charity Auction of work. Shortlisted entrants have already been displayed on the events facebook page.

I wasnt sure if my work would definately be included and hung, but after an email, I can confirm that yes they will!

So if you want to see some of the lovely Illustration from talented Undergraduates, then head down to the event!

Link for the Chop House:

http://www.tomschophouse.com/

Event Webpage:

http://www.chophouseart.co.uk/




No comments:

Post a Comment