About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Thursday, 5 July 2012

First Update in a while- The End of year Show

I havent been on this blog for ages and made any updates, and I figured this is not a healthy way of keeping an online presence.

So heres my first update in a while,

After moving back home from University, theres been lots of things that ive had to sort out, and I'm finally starting to sort through things and settle in. But theres still so much I need to do, so that I can sort myself out and get stuck into Illustration again!

Well I thought I'd upload a few pictures from The End of Year Degree Show at Lincoln Univeristy. I'm a bit sad to be leaving, but looking forward to new things.



No comments:

Post a Comment