About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Merz Box Exhibition at Bristol


I didnt upload the photograph of this piece of work in an exhibition, Or update my blog as regards to this piece of work. But thought it might be a good thing to let people know, that a Piece of work I created as a response to Kurt Schwitters Tales, is on display at an exhibtion, for the Case Room Press. Which is being currently exhibited at the University of West England, Bristol. The Show has been on display since Friday 13 April, and ends on Wednesday 30 May 2012.

The piece was for the story, 'The Flat and the Round Painter', and is an acrylic painting with gold leaf detail, which is also in a previous blog post.



Here is a picture of it in the exhibtion, with other lovely work from talented Illustrators and crafts people.

My piece is in the bottom right corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment