About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

I won something :)

I won an award for my piece for Medilink East midlands Healthcare, back in March, but never got around to posting pictures or uploading anything for it. The Competition was titled

'Where Art Meets Science'

and I based my image around the symptoms of Migraine. You may remember the piece from a previous blog post.



After being shortlisted as a finalist,  me and two other talented ladies won Crystal Awards and Certificates at a lovely Awards ceremony at Bio City, in Nottingham in March.

here are a few pictures taken at the Event.

 Me with my Award, My Course tutor Howard Pemberton, and a fellow Lincoln University Graduate, and winner, Faith Wibberley.


This is a Photograph of the three winners, and Medilink's  Director and Sponsor




Me with my Painting.


For more information,  you can visit these sites:








No comments:

Post a Comment