About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Triumph Bra Compeition

Well I know I'm too late for entering this Compeition but I liked the brief and thought I'd have a go at it any way. I havent uploaded anything for ages on here, thats mainly because Ive been stupidly working on three projects at once, this one, another character for Under Milkwood, and a book cover, and I've been getting in a right muddle. This seems to have swallowed up alot of my time too...I know it needs editing and altering and making a little better, but I thought I'd let people see what I was up to. I want to add borders around certain bits, and I need to make the colours and the contrast of the painted areas a little better. Im still getting my head around photoshop....But hopefully, you'll see this looking better and more polished and proffesional looking soon! I think I need a break from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment