About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Monday, 21 November 2011

Sam Project- feedback?

Here is how my double page 'Sam' project is looking at the minute. I'm trying to use photoshop, and its taking a bit of getting used to.

I can visualize how I want my work to look, but doing it digitally and putting it all together,  is something I'm finding a little frustrating. There are a lot of elements I dislike, and little parts which I need to alter, I don't think it quite works at the minute. I would love feedback, I feel a bit stuck after staring at it for so long, I need some fresh eyes to tell me what's wrong with it. I don't know if Im being too critical, but I'm pretty much out of my comfort zone.

So any comments would be appreciated!

So Far...

Playing about with Typography, and brushes.

1 comment:

  1. That's looking great Sarah! I, personally, prefer the brushes and tweaks in the second one but not the change to the typography. I think that looks much better in the first. I think you're being too hard on yourself as well though, so cheer up, it looks amazing! =) x

    ReplyDelete