About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Monday, 21 November 2011

Sam book project

I am Currently working on a double page spread for the current 'Sam' Picture book brief. For this brief, each person was given a specific line to illustrate a double page spread in a book. My line is

'Leapt over the gap... and then'

We were given the instructions to create a full colour character, who lives in a black and white ( and half tone) world. We were also given a very specific stripey top, which our character 'Sam' would have to wear. Sam also had to wear bright red, Converse trainers.

I haven't posted any roughs of my work because I'm a bad blogger.  I should do at some point, but I thought I'd upload a few character paintings. I'm going about this in a silly order, I know.

 Character Position one
 Character Position two
 Character Position three
Moons one and two... paint tests with crackle medium. Chimney Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment