About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Monday, 28 November 2011

FINAL SAM double page spread.

This is my Final Image for the Sam double page spread. No doubt it will change before the final hand in, hopefully i will get some constructive feedback tomorrow, so that i can alter it accordingly. It hasnt changed too much since the last post.


1 comment:

  1. After the crit, Im going to put in the letter R in the word across becuase i missed it out. I'm going to make the background slightly lighter. The Main feedback I recieved from the crit was that its too busy and too full of information, its a little bombarding. I'm a little dissappointed, because im a perfectionist and take life too seriously. Im itching to do it agagin, but maybe i should just learn for next time and remember life is about learning.

    ReplyDelete