About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Monday, 10 October 2011

First Brief of 3rd year Illustration BA (hons)

3rd Year.

The Brief:

The Brief for this current work, was to create 7 individual  and stylisitcally different characters over the summer period influenced by artists/illustrators of our choice. Saul Steinbergs' piece, 'Techniques at a Party' was a starting point, that were encouraged to look into.

The second part of the Brief:

Was to use these characters, as part of a design using pictorial space. The Illustration would be of a party scene, and involve the characters interacting with each other. The brief also entailed the development and completion of an eighth character within the piece, of myself. A two week deadline was given for the completion of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment