About Me

My photo
I am a recently graduated Illustration student receiving a First Class honours Degree in my field, from the University of Lincoln, I love acrylic paint, flowers and the 1970s.

Monday, 24 October 2011

Argh! Ive done the wrong article

Ive started work on the Editorial Rough that was in for friday. As i tried to illsutrate the wrong article.Because I am silly.
My Idea was a little obsure and rushed anyway. 

Ive come up with this concept for the 'why small victories matter' article. I've taken
the text '...Breaking big challenges down into chunks isn't original advice, of course'. As well as the idea that big challenges are daunting.

I like the idea, although compositionally i think this needs alot of rearranging anf time spent on it. I tend to always make things look like a realistic scene, rather than a design. So im going back to my desk to figure this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment